Project "Cleanup", release 1.4.2.
Sooner or later it's time for a clean-up.
Whether it is your house, car or software project doesn't matter. It's just time. So now for LibrePlan the time has arrived to start project "Cleanup". What are we going to do:
- Migrate all Bugzilla bug reports and attachments to GitHub Issues.
- Migrate the TWiki wiki website to GitHib Wiki.
- Define projects in GitHub Projects.
- Assign all Issues to GitHub Project "Cleanup".
- Start triaging the remaining open issues and see whether they are still relevant, or when they should be fixed.
If you are interested in the progress, you can have a look here.
After this project is done, we will start working on releasing version 1.4.2.